Saturday, April 5, 2014

Ultimate Blog Party!



As if the A to Z blogging wasn't enough of a challenge, I decided to join a blog party!  Ha!  My daughters are out of town this weekend for a conference, so reducing the number of kids from three to one means I have so much more time on my hands!  Yeah, right!


If you are just joining me from the Blog Party, you're likely here to see what this blog is all about!  There are four basic focuses in this blog: embroidery (my mother), photography, crochet, and writing.  My "hub" links all of our sites (social media, Etsy shop, blog, crafting website, photography website, and my book on Amazon) together in one place.  I just started this blog two and half months ago, but my vision is to not only talk about our products that we sell in our Etsy shop or projects we are currently working on.  In crochet, I want to post some tutorial videos and patterns (I already have one pattern available), as well as links to other crochet patterns and sites.  In photography, I may post tips or links or presets I have created.  In writing, I envision sharing some of my short stories or poems, as well as offering free scripts for use in your church.  I admit I don't have as much vision in the sewing/embroidery department since that is my mom's talent, not mine, but I am sure we will think of something!

If any of these areas interest you, please follow this blog and join us on this journey!

1 comment:

  1. I loved your A to Z Challenges. I shared a little, Have to come check out some more. I really pursuing the writing myself. UBP14 participant. Dawn

    ReplyDelete