Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April A to Z Blogging Challenge Day 25...Today's Blog Brought to You by the Letter "Y"



My obsession prior to crochet was nail polish because I loved the bright, vibrant colors and all the special bottles that were scented or glow in the dark or color change or crackle, etc.  Is it any wonder, then, that after I started crocheting that my obsession turned to yarn???


I have to avoid the yarn aisles unless I am going for something specific.  I will buy yarn for how beautiful it is with no thought of a project to use it with, instead of having a project in mind first and then going looking for a yarn to match it.  I am drawn in by the beautiful colors and the variety of textures.  The picture above shows some of my favorites!  Shiny, fuzzy, metallic, bulky, sparkly, funky, chunky, vivid colors!  I love them!  Then they sit there, waiting for a project and I have trouble finding ones that are worthy of the high esteem I hold this yarn in!

Anyone else have such an obsession?

~ Robin ~


No comments:

Post a Comment