Saturday, February 22, 2014

Crocheted Beards and Mustaches!

I started making beards a couple of months ago, determined to make some Duck Dynasty "costumes".  I succeeded in making a "Jase" hat and beard and a "Willie" beard (it just needs an American flag bandana).  I was planning on making some "Si" and "Phil" ones, but before I finished up the final touches on the first two, a friend of mine asked me if I could make a couple of beards for her for an upcoming craft/birthday party.  Her theme is "Glamberjack"--lumberjacks with GLAM!


So, I started trying different patterns and modifying and attempting this and that.  Got sidetracked a couple of times with other projects (minions and shower gifts), but today I finally finished the second beard.


I'll finish working up the Duck Dynasty/Duck Commander beards and post those soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment