Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's Day Crocheted Hat

I made hats for each of my children for Valentine's Day, but I decided to do one for myself.  I had seen a picture of a cute hat that I wanted to recreate, so I have spent the past couple of weeks off and on, working on making up a pattern for it.  I finally got it done and made a scarf to go with it.  I think if I do it again, I might take out a row or two on the slouchy part.  My oldest daughter originally said that it looked like a Strawberry Shortcake hat.  Hmmmm....  not what I was going for.  My other daughter said she would probably like it in black with maybe a blue band.  The original picture I saw was grayish khaki with a black band.  I may try this again in black, test the pattern again before I put this in my Etsy shop or make the pattern available.  What do you think about it?  (I talked my daughter into modeling it for me.)










No comments:

Post a Comment