Friday, January 31, 2014

Embroidery on the Launchpad!

I have been working hard all week!  After the blogathon ended, I had so many things I wanted to do!  The big thing that I have been working on all week is totally revamping my website.  My husband created a website for me several years ago to showcase my mom's embroidery and other items she had made.  Then he added in my crochet items and finally linked the page to my photography website that I built.  He knows HTML and I don't, so I let him do it.  But, I knew the site needed updating now that we have an Etsy shop, new items, and I just wanted to put my own touches on it!  I appreciate the work he put into it, but, let's face it, he's a man.  I wanted the site to be pretty and creative!  So, I have been working all week on creating a hub page that will link to all our social media: Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and this blog, as well as linking to my photography website, a site for embroidery and crochet, and to my book on Amazon.  The hub page didn't take long, but the website for embroidery and crochet has taken hours every day.  I will be unveiling it in the next couple of days!  For now, here's a sneak preview:



No comments:

Post a Comment