Friday, January 24, 2014

BBB: Biannual Blogathon Bash Weekend Kickoff post

BBB.  No, it's not the Better Business Bureau, although it is a way to make your business better.  It's Biannual Blogathon Bash and this will be the first time that I am participating.  Though, I have been blogging on my personal blog since 2008, I just started this blog to tie in all my business ventures together.
 So, even though I am a complete newbie to business blogging and the "BBB", it should be fun to learn new things and work on my blogging skills.  I may participate in the weekend from two angles: my own personal business blog (here) as well as with my friend's savings blog, which I am just starting to help out with.  I feel clueless, like you do on the first day of a new job when you don't know how anything works!  Wow, funny!  Well, let's see how I do!

http://www.biannualblogathonbash.com/2014/01/winter-2014-blogathon-kick-post-day-one/

No comments:

Post a Comment