Monday, October 27, 2014

What Have I Been Up To?

My life pretty much imploded over the summer and hasn't gotten much better since.  I have still been working on my crocheting and with Halloween just this week, it's been my busy season.  I keep trying to work on infinity scarves, but I get busy and get sidetracked.

Here are a few of the orders and projects I have worked on lately:



Always popular, I've made several Yoda hats in different sizes.


Another of my most popular items in my shop, I have had numerous orders for these adorable hats.  In fact, I am currently working on another set!


And I've also had a couple of requests for my dino hat.  I usually default to the camo color, but the red and black one was a very cool combination.


One of the most ordered item from my shop is the minion hat/goggles.


I had a request to modify my minion to a purple evil minion.  It was a lot of work, which I may relate later, but my customer was pleased and this is the final result.


I've made this hat before and offer it in my shop.  I made this one for my mother-in-law for her birthday.


I had about a dozen of these hair ties as a kid in every color.  I decided to learn how to make it and made this blue and white one for my daughter to match her team colors when she was playing volleyball.

After things calm down a bit, I hope to post more regularly.



1 comment: